What is your level of experience?
How CRM Can Help Boosting Your Business?
A CRM is built to serve your customers more effectively. Switching from spreadsheets to a CRM will allow you to control your customer management, communication and sales pipeline better. Essentially, it will help driving your business growth.
New Ways of Managing Customer Relationships
A good CRM can cover a number of tools, which are used to manage customer relationships. For your convenience, the tools, such as spreadsheets, email, or even a notepad, can be put aside – a CRM offers this and more. With Teamgate CRM you can:
- Empower your inbound strategy by using lead capturing webforms.
- Grab leads from social channels, email, or even turn missed calls into leads.
- Manage your leads by scoring, qualifying and requalifying them.
- Find leads, contacts and deals in a matter of seconds by using the search and filtering functionalities.
- Manage your sales in multiple pipelines for different processes and reporting options.
- Analyze your business data to accelerate and improve your sales.
- Automate processes by integrating the CRM with other systems.
From CRM Newbie to Enthusiast
You shouldn’t rely entirely on a CRM, but it can definitely help growing your business. Don’t stop just now, when you are aware of some ways a CRM can improve your customer relationship management, because we’ve prepared a number of resources which will help you dig deeper and from a newbie become a CRM enthusiast!
Hi, I am Ilmaras, Sales Manager here at Teamgate. I am responsible for ensuring that you drive maximum value from our tool. I would like to learn more about your main goals for using the CRM solution and to tell you how other companies are using our CRM. Please fill in the form and I will get back to you ASAP.