What is your level of experience?
What Is CRM?
First up you’ll need to know what is the CRM meaning and exactly how it will benefit your Sales team? Let’s start at the very beginning; What is a CRM System? CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and is the software behind the system designed to help you manage every step of your business sales pipeline, more effectively and more productively.
How A Sales CRM Can Help Boost Your Business.
Ok, but what exactly is the CRM software behind the CRM system? A Sales CRM is designed to help a sales team serve their customers more effectively. By switching from spreadsheets to a Sales CRM it will allow you to control your customer management, communication and sales pipeline, far more efficiently. A Sales CRM will drastically empower your company’s business growth.
New Means of Managing Customer Relationships – CRM Explained
The CRM Definition: A powerful Sales CRM combines a number of tools and plug-ins which are used to efficiently manage customer relationships. By employing a Sales CRM you can dispense with outdated and inefficient tools; such as spreadsheets, email, and notepads. Using the Teamgate Sales CRM you can:
- Enhance your inbound strategy by using lead capturing webforms.
- Grab leads from social channels, email, or even turn missed calls into leads.
- Manage your leads by scoring, qualifying and requalifying them.
- Find leads, contacts, and deals in a matter of seconds by using the search and filtering sections.
- Manage your sales in multiple pipelines for different processes and reporting options.
- Analyse your gathered business data to accelerate and improve your sales.
- Automate processes by integrating the Sales CRM with other systems.
From Sales CRM Newbie to Enthusiast
So, now you know the CRM definition and the CRM meaning. Used in conjunction with your own valuable skill sets and experience a Sales CRM can remarkably strengthen the growth of your business. We’ve created a number of easy to use and invaluable resources which will see you quickly move from newbie to a Sales CRM enthusiast in no time at all.
Hi, I am Amber, Sales Manager here at Teamgate. I am responsible for ensuring that you drive maximum value from our tool. I would like to learn more about your main goals for using the CRM solution and to tell you how other companies are using our CRM. Please fill in the form and I will get back to you ASAP.