What is your level of experience?
How to Add Value by Using CRM
So, you have some knowledge about CRMs, isn’t it time to get your hands on one! We know only too well that any major change can be stressful, but in this case we can assure you that it’s completely worth it. By doing a CRM comparison you can fully evaluate how a CRM can take your business to the next level and help you save both time and energy and boost your success rates:
- Customise your CRM from the outset and make it work for your business.
- Capture leads by automating the process – no more manual data entry.
- Maintain communication history and don’t forget to follow-up by setting reminders.
- Find necessary information in a matter of seconds.
- Keep relevant documents attached to leads, contacts, and deals.
- Track every stage of your sales process easier.
Turning Issues into Business Goals
A CRM will bring more value to your business if you are ready to exploit its potential fully. Before you chose a CRM, allocate time to do a CRM software comparison in the attempt to identify which business problems you are facing and how, potentially, a CRM could help resolve those problems. Create your own checklist which may look like this:
|Not enough leads are captured|
Automate lead capturing process
| Too long sales cycle|
Track opportunity movement
| Bottlenecks hard to identify|
Constantly analyse performance data
| Poor lead conversion|
Score leads to increase conversion
| Hard to identify progress|
Set personal and team goals
| Not everybody on the same page|
Share information and track progress
Hi, I am Ilmaras, Sales Manager here at Teamgate. I am responsible for ensuring that you drive maximum value from our tool. I would like to learn more about your main goals for using the CRM solution and to tell you how other companies are using our CRM. Please fill in the form and I will get back to you ASAP.