HOW TO WRITE A SALES EMAIL
without becoming a spammer
This guide on “How to write a sales email” is about:
- Tips on how to research people you want to sell to
- Guidelines on how to craft various subject lines with high open rates
- Tips on language style used in sales emails
- Value proposition ideas and how to point out your benefits
- Insights about providing the correct social proof
- Rules and tips for a clear Call-to-action button (CTA)
- Email signature tips and tools for creation
- Effective follow-up options and best tools needed
+ recommendation of tools needed to make each step easier to manage.
GET YOUR FREE SALES MAILING GUIDE
Fill out details below
[contact-form-7 id=”4498″ title=”Get your free Whitepaper #1 – Guide On Writing A Sales Email”]
You can access your guide here at any time
Preview Of This Guide
Confession time: We have recently signed up to Unroll.Me.
It was a decision driven by desperation mostly — we were getting buried under unsolicited cold emails and irrelevant pitches. There were moments when we were really aghast at the lack of imagination and flair of the people who kept barraging us with thoughtless, generic cold emails.
When it comes to interpreting cold email responses, silence usually means no. And that got us thinking — what makes a stellar cold email? Is there a secret hack to writing a sales email that gets a response?
It appears now that there is more than one hack to crafting an inbox-busting cold email campaign. It includes having the right mindset, doing your homework and using some of the tools for the best performance. We’re getting down to it step by step in this guide.