How Can You Use Summaries and Reports To Get the Best Results?Here is how you can use summaries to do more with your time.
- Know the Sales That You Are Going to Make
- Whether the sales margins are increasing
- Whether your marketing campaigns are yielding the results you need
- Check the daily tasks you need to do when it comes accomplishing your marketing goals
- Check the Audience
- What are the typical ages of customers who normally visit your restaurant?
- Do your customers have a specific liking for something or share any common interest?
- What is the most popular food item?
- Be Clear to the Requirements
- How is the marketing and sales team progressing?
- What meetings do you need to be part of that day and what are your expectations regarding it?
- What are the common employee problems that you need to solve?
- Measures that will help you deal with customer touch points.
- Beat the Work Overload
- Allocate the Priorities
Why Is Time Management So Important In Business?Time management helps businesses power ahead of the competition. You will be able to do more, and get the best results by creating the right summaries and reports. If you have a lot of many tasks to do the next day, which you can understand from your reports, change the task when you begin to get bored. Take it into account when you are creating the summary the next day. To manage time effectively, set an achievable goal. Do not set an unreasonable goal that would lower your confidence. Irrespective of the type of work, plan each day’s summary according to your priorities. Creating a schedule will also minimize last-minute deadlines. The next step would be to prioritize your tasks with summaries. Unimportant tasks such as chatting on social networking sites consume a lot of your day. Research shows that setting the color scheme to black and white would make the sites look boring and make you uninterested in using them. Evaluating is also an important aspect of time management. Use summaries to maintain an account of how you spend time. Knowing the time estimates for each work will help you plan in a better way. Before you evaluate the day’s reports, take a short break at regular intervals to the task, as it will help regain concentration and ensure you do not make any mistakes. For any business, the ability to manage time with unmatched efficiency can help produce quality work in good time. And summaries and reports can just make the process a lot more efficient.
Teamgate Introduces ‘Morning Muffin’In October (2016) Teamgate will introduce its newest Summary-building feature – ‘Morning Muffin’. With Morning Muffin you can choose to receive a morning email with the most important updates from the last day:
- Lead update
- Pipeline update
- Today’s agenda, including your meetings, calls and tasks.