The Internet has a plethora of apps promising better productivity and organization. However, this can often result in information overload. It can even be counter-productive now to manage each online platform you’re invested in while trying to dedicate enough time to keep up with recent app releases and new features. So why should you even bother to learn about Zapier?
Well, give us a second.
What is Zapier?
To put it simply, Zapier is an online automation tool that lets you connect apps to each other without any technical knowledge of their API’s. Currently, Zapier boasts of more than 500 applications including the likes of Google Contacts, Slack, Asana, Mailchimp, Evernote, Teamgate and many more.
In some ways, Zapier is very similar to IFTTT (If This Then That), but where Zapier excels is at providing automation Zaps (The action linking two separate app events) well suited to streamlining business workflows.
Here’s the exciting part: You can create your own Zap recipes!
For example, if you happen to have a crowded inbox in which important emails get easily buried, a Gmail to Google Calendar Zap allows you to determine which senders get automatically added to your Google Calendar without having to manually do it yourself.
Why use Zapier?
Zapier’s utility is particularly pronounced in the Zaps that bridge communication between apps which usually do not interact with each other. By doing so, it proves an incredibly efficient and invaluable tool for individuals and businesses trying to make the best out of available tools without investing too much time into handling repetitive tasks.
Do you have a CRM that keeps you organised?
The most user-friendly CRM on the market. 14-day free trial.Start Free Trial
Painless setup, no credit card required
How to Use Zapier with Teamgate
Have a cool idea to use the Teamgate API for but don’t have the programming skills? No worries, Zapier is here for the rescue! With easy to set up Zaps, programming will no longer be an impediment to using different API’s in order to streamline your business workflows. Here are few ideas for Teamgate and Zapier integrations you can start with:
- FullContact + Teamgate: Business Cards To Leads
- FullContact will scan business cards, automatically extract all the information from them then send add them to Teamgate as New Contacts.
- Gmail + Teamgate: Emails To Teamgate Deals
- You can label any important emails in additional to ones from potential leads to let Zapier automatically add them to Teamgate either as contact leads or deals in the making.
- Google Contacts + Teamgate: Add contacts or company information to Teamgate
- You do not have to manually go through all of your Google Contacts to make sure all important leads (Company and Clients) are monitored through your Teamgate account. This recipe will also save you the hassle of regularly checking newly added Google Contacts and
- Teamgate + MailChimp: Add Teamgate Contact To Mailchimp’s list.
- With this recipe, each contact added to your Teamgate account will be automatically added to your list of subscribers on Mailchimp. This Zap is particularly powerful when fused with integrations such as FullContact+Teamgate, which can allow you to easily turn a business card lead into an email subscriber in no time.
- Wufoo/JotForm + Teamgate:
- Wuffo and JotForm are common tools used to deploy quick forms and gather information. These Zaps allow every form filled to be directly converted into Teamgate contacts for individual leads and companies.
As is the case for cuisine, the possibilities are truly endless when it comes to Zapier recipe ideas. More importantly, itcontinues to add more apps which unlock complex networks of communication between custom Zaps you create for your business.
Which Zapier apps do you use? Both Teamgate and Zapier offer free trials and so we would love to hear your recipes and any interesting Zap ideas for Teamgate integration.
Get cooking in the comments section below!