Unified CommunicationConsider the following exchange: Q: Did you call Customer Smith to follow-up on them? A: I don’t think so; I thought you were supposed to call them? Q: It’s ok; I’ll give them another call. It is a time-consuming situation that is equally frustrating for customers as it is for co-workers. To avoid this scenario, we resort to manual data-entry which can be even more time-consuming. More hindering is the fact that traditional office phone conversations are impossible to integrate with any of the modern solutions businesses use. Ideally, you want to build a customized ecosystem of apps that communicate with each other. But what you end up with ,using office phones, is an important component (communication) that is completely disconnected from your app ecosystem. Cloud Hosted Phone Integration is the solution to this problem. Unified communication refers to centralizing and integrating features like Emails, calls, CRMs and other business tools. For example:
- Set a Teamgate CRM reminder to call a customer.
- Receive the reminder by SMS or Email.
- Make the call through Teamgate.
- Log it and archive it.
- Notify teammates of the call.
- Access your history to track the number of calls.
- Monitor their success.
- Why not forward your voicemail recordings to your email?