So what are you afraid of?Everyone is telling you – your investors, your customers, your financial advisors, and the pages of every business magazine you open – that without the best sales CRM software you’re dead in the water. But you like the way things are getting done at the moment. So, what’s the point in changing? OK, in the back of your mind you know that what everyone is telling you is right. But, somewhere in the pith of your stomach, fear is doing its job, asking a lot of very annoying ‘What If?’ questions. You get scared just by imagining what could go wrong – it’s called anticipatory fear. That’s understandable, but believe it or not, that fear will go a long way towards making sure that you ask the right questions from your new CRM supplier. With a good dose of healthy fear to keep you on your toes, the questions you’ll need to ask might just sound a little like this:
- Why do I need to change?
- What kind of system will I change to?
- If I do change will it threaten my employees’ security?
- Will a long onboarding process disturb my sales process?
- What if my sales team don’t like the new CRM software?
- Is my data going to be secure?
- But I know nothing about new technology, is that a problem?
- Can I afford new sales CRM software?
- Who’s going to help me if things go wrong?